Follow Cbonds

Contact us (+ 7 (921) 446-25-10)
×
Texting is available for authorized users.
Please register or log in at the website.
×
Your request for online training has been sent. Cbonds managers will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

Syndicated loan: VTB, 3, 07.2012 (22 mln)

Loan information

LoanVTB, 3, 07.2012
CountryRussia
StatusGranted
Type of placementSyndication
AmountEUR 22,000,000
Calculated USD EquivalentUSD 18,198,362
Signing dateJuly 2012
Mandated lead arrangers (MLAs)***
Purpose of loanRefinancing
Purpose of loanbuilding of VTB Arena-Dynamo Stadium
Type of loanTerm loan
Additional informationThe finished project will cost around $1.5bn (€1.24bln)
VTB owns 75% of the building project, the remaining 25% is owned by Dynamo sports club.
SACE guarantees €474m of the project.
Investment banks***

Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.

Syndicated loans

Loans Volume, mln Status
VTB, 03.2013 2,000 USD Redeemed
VTB, 3, 07.2012 22 EUR Granted
VTB, 2, 07.2012 208 EUR Granted
VTB, 1, 07.2012 276 EUR Granted
VTB, 07.2011 3,130 USD Redeemed
VTB, 2, 6.2008 700 USD Redeemed
VTB, 1, 6.2008 700 USD Redeemed
VTB, 5.2006 600 USD Redeemed
VTB, 2.2005 450 USD Redeemed
Hals-Development, 05.2013 9,600 RUB Granted

Issuer

IssuerVTB
List of affiliated companiesBM-Bank
VTB 24
VTB Capital
VTB Bank North-West
TransCreditBank
VTB Bank France
VTB Bank Austria
VTB Bank Ukraine
VTB Bank Deutschland
VTB-Leasing
BM Bank
VTB (Armenia)
Hals-Development
VTB Capital Investment Management
VTB Capital Pension Reserve, Ltd.
VTB Bank Georgia
VTB Specialized Depository

VTB (Belarus)
VTB-Leasing Finance
VTB Asset Management
vtb-development
NPF VTB Pension fund
VTB Bank Kazakhstan
VTB Debt Center
National Mortgage Agent VTB 001
VTB Insurance
VTB Factoring
RCB BANK
VTB Leasing Ukraine
VTB Capital S.A.
DFJ - VTB Aurora, Ltd.
Northern Capital Gateway
Kuznetski Capital S.A.
VTB Capital I2BF
Russian Mortgage Backed Securities 2006-1 S.A.
VTB Capital Finance
VTB Registrar
VTB Eurasia DAC
VTB Capital Broker
VTB ECP Finance Limited
Northern Lights Bulgaria B.V.
Mortgage Agent VTB 24 - 1
VTB Capital plc
VTB Europe Finance B.V.
VTB 24 Capital plc
Mortgage Agent VTB24-2
Mortgage agent VTB - BM 1
Mortgage agent VTB 2013-1
Pochta Bank
Mortgage agent VTB 2014
VTB Bank (Azerbaijan)
Mortgage Agent VTB - BM 2
Holding VTB Capital
SFO VTB 2015
VTB Infrastructure Investments
Mortgage agent VTB-Mortgage
Full issuer nameBank VTB (PJSC)
RegionCIS
CountryRussia
Country of registrationRussia
Websitehttp://www.vtb.ru/
Other issues of the issuer (including issues by affiliated companies )VTB, KS-3-305
VTB, KS-3-304
VTB, KS-3-303
VTB, KS-3-302
VTB, KS-3-301
Issuer profileVTB is a leader of Russian national financial industry; the bank provides all kinds of banking services. The main shareholder of the company is Russian Federation.
IndustryBanks
Issuer ratings:
Rating AgencyRatingRating scaleDate
Moody's Investors Service *** LT- foreign currency ***
Moody's Investors Service *** LT- local currency ***
S&P Global Ratings *** Foreign Currency LT ***
S&P Global Ratings *** Local Currency LT ***
S&P Global Ratings *** LT National Scale (Russia) ***
Fitch Ratings *** LT Int. Scale (foreign curr.) ***
Fitch Ratings *** National Scale (Russia) ***
Fitch Ratings *** LT Int. Scale (local curr.) ***
Expert RA *** Credit Rating of Bank ***
Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.

Consolidated IFRS reports

year 1 Q 2 Q 3 Q 4 Q
2019
2.69 M nat
2.41 M eng
2.77 M nat
2.4 M eng
2018
2.96 M nat
1.6 M eng
2.55 M nat
2.56 M eng
2.72 M nat
2.52 M eng
3.88 M nat
3.66 M eng
2017
1.29 M nat
0.98 M eng
1.71 M nat
2.62 M eng
1.64 M nat
1.91 M eng
7.85 M nat
5.05 M eng
×

All IFRS indicators

year 1 Q 2 Q 3 Q 4 Q
2019 1Q 2Q -
2018 1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q
2017 1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q
×

Registration required. Please log in or fill in the registration form.

Issuer quarterly reports/RAS Reports

year 1 Q 2 Q 3 Q 4 Q
2019
0.99 M nat
7.78 M nat
2018
0.82 M nat
0.83 M nat
0.89 M nat
0.8 M nat
2017
0.44 M nat
0.39 M nat

Annual reports

year national english
2018
2017
8.84 M nat
2016
7.58 M nat
7.33 M eng
2015
7.88 M nat
5.33 M eng
2014
4.06 M nat
4.5 M eng
2013
9.36 M nat
4.25 M eng
2012
9.91 M nat
6.81 M eng
2011
5.11 M nat
3.33 M eng
2010
4.22 M nat
5.51 M eng
2009
2.43 M nat
2.51 M eng
2008
2007
minimizeexpand
Cbonds is a global fixed income data platform
  • Cbonds is a global data platform on bond market
  • Coverage: more than 170 countries and 250,000 domestic and international bonds
  • Various ways to get data: descriptive data and bond prices - website, xls add-in, mobile app
  • Analytical functionality: bond market screener, Watchlist, market maps and other tools
×